Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette Oral.

5/10/2010 2:37:58 PM

Reviewer: steph1980, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I tried taking Azurette after stopping Seasonale, which wrecked my libido. It's been a little over two weeks on Azurette, and I feel like an emotional wreck- I experience irritation and rage several times a day, as well as feelings of sadness and depression. I am fatigued, and my skin looks worse than it has in years. I am done with this pill as of today.

5/3/2010 1:10:46 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My first pill was Lutera, and this pill caused me to have major mood swings. I took a break from the pill and my doctor switched me to Azurette, and I have not been more pleased. I had no mood swings, no weight gain, really I had no side effects. I'm very happy with this birth control.

4/17/2010 12:59:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Wow. I thought that I was just loosing it but the more I read the more I'm convinced that my recent sadness and mood swings are a result of this pill. I've only been taking it for a bout a month but I've started to feel nausea and just sad for no reason at all. I couldn't figure out why but I think this might be it. I was also switched from another pill to this one. The first one w ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2010 12:44:03 AM

Reviewer: mary , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Like many others who have written Azurette reviews on this site, I too was on Kariva prior to Azurette. With Kariva I experienced not many difficulties. I've now been on Azurette for 6 months. With Azurette, I have experienced much more cramping and other issues, than with Kariva. Azurette has not been that bad, but it's definetly not as good as Kariva.

4/12/2010 11:01:45 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Be careful with Azurette! I was on Kariva and then Walgreens switched me over to Azurette as well. I have been on Azurette for a year now and just getting off because I've been dealing with monthly yeast infections. My doctor figured out that the last week "period week" of pills contains estrogen which has been giving me yeast infections every month. My body needs that last week off. ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray