Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette 28 oral.

12/8/2010 1:45:23 PM

Reviewer: J, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Would NOT recommend. I do understand that effects of BC are different for each individual, but I know myself and that I am regularly a healthy, happy, up-beat person & Azurette made me the COMPLETE opposite! I was on it for 3 full months, became uncontrollably irritable, moody, nauseated, tired, and extremely unmotivated. I had absolutely no patience and no desire for... anything. I ended up t ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2010 7:56:03 PM

Reviewer: katiebug29, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this pill for about nine months now and absolutely hate it. It makes me so emotional and I get upset for no reason. I snap at my boyfriend and my family when they do nothing wrong, and I have been super depressed. I am calling my doctor tomorrow to switch back to yaz.

11/30/2010 11:39:06 PM

Reviewer: Singer, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this pill for about 2 yrs, since Walgreen's switched. I have had many of the symptoms the others have:no energy,depression, NO sex drive, bad headaches,many bouts of bronchitis, inconsistent periods, night sweats, extremely vivid dreams, and tremendous hair loss!!! Until reading this, I didn't make the connection. I'm done...Calling my Dr tomorrow!

11/23/2010 7:50:15 PM

Reviewer: happynow, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I just got off of this birth contol. I became severly depressed, angry all of the time, had no energy, and was constantly sleeping because of lack of motivation to do anything else. Within a week of going off of it, I am myself again! I laugh, have so much energy, am not sleeping all of the time, and am not depressed at all!!! It is a miracle. :) Please do not take this birth control.

11/23/2010 11:42:19 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Just finished my first pack of Azurette so far so good. Only one complaint my period is longer and heavier. Tried other BC's and had severe migraines. I would recommend Azurette.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.