Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette Oral.

7/28/2010 3:04:05 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Azurette since March 2010. I had my Mirena IUD removed in March because of continuous spotting, and now I've gone from one extreme to another. My last period was in March. I've taken a couple pregnancy tests to make sure I'm not pregnant. I've called my OB/GYN and expressed my concern. They said this was normal. So, I should be happy not getting a period, but ... Show Full Comment

7/28/2010 2:14:17 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
First I want to thank all of the ladies who posted feedback here. Your reviews have made me feel so much better. I have felt like I was going crazy for the last few months and had a hunch that it was this pill, but wasn't sure. Your reviews, and identical side effects, have confirmed to me that I need to stop taking this pill. I was prescribed Kariva, like many others, and took it for 3 mo ... Show Full Comment

7/27/2010 10:21:16 PM

Reviewer: shorty157, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started Azurette a little over a week ago and have been nauseous when I get hungry, when I eat, or am really tired. I am very emotional, and have missed my period. Is this all normal? I have taken pregnancy tests ( about 4 or so) and they are all negative. I'm very worried and am expecting the worst. HELP!!

7/19/2010 1:57:38 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking Kariva for years then walgreens switched me to azurette 6 months ago. Experienced hair loss, major mood swings, anxiety, depression, pain in calves and weight gain. Didn't realize it was due to this pill until reading all these reviews. Thank you ladies for posting! I don't feel so alone now. I'm never taking this again.

7/5/2010 5:46:43 AM

Reviewer: DownWithBadBirthControl, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed me to Azurette. Everything seemed to be going well the first week and then everything seemed to go down hill from there on. I always want to eat, especially sugar. My back hurts, im craping, exhausted, and worst of all i have EXTREME mood swings ( depression/severe sadness, paranoia, anger, crying...) I am not happy at all with this product.