Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette Oral.

7/27/2010 10:21:16 PM

Reviewer: shorty157, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started Azurette a little over a week ago and have been nauseous when I get hungry, when I eat, or am really tired. I am very emotional, and have missed my period. Is this all normal? I have taken pregnancy tests ( about 4 or so) and they are all negative. I'm very worried and am expecting the worst. HELP!!

7/19/2010 1:57:38 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking Kariva for years then walgreens switched me to azurette 6 months ago. Experienced hair loss, major mood swings, anxiety, depression, pain in calves and weight gain. Didn't realize it was due to this pill until reading all these reviews. Thank you ladies for posting! I don't feel so alone now. I'm never taking this again.

7/5/2010 5:46:43 AM

Reviewer: DownWithBadBirthControl, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed me to Azurette. Everything seemed to be going well the first week and then everything seemed to go down hill from there on. I always want to eat, especially sugar. My back hurts, im craping, exhausted, and worst of all i have EXTREME mood swings ( depression/severe sadness, paranoia, anger, crying...) I am not happy at all with this product.

7/2/2010 11:59:50 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking birth control for the first time last year. I started taking Lutera and it was awful! I was constantly emotional and always hungry. I recently switched to Azurette and have been very pleased! I have been a little more tired in the afternoons but overall no other side effects.

6/28/2010 12:10:03 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
When first taking BC this time around I was on Mircette and things seemed to go well, as far as I can remember 3-4 years ago. Insurance changed and then came Kariva and about 10lbs in year one. Also came was more emotions, feelings or paranoya and more sensitive than usual. But the symptons were not overwhelming except the weight gain and in another 6 months gained another 5-7lbs in year 2. But th ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash