Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Apriso Oral.

4/19/2011 11:49:06 AM

Reviewer: NJMOM, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am thrilled that I do not have to run to the bathroom at random points of the day. I no longer eat lettuce or onion anything. Seems to have worked! I can say may hair seems to be greying not sure if Apriso is the reason.

4/10/2011 12:30:15 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medication in January 2011 and it worked for me immediately - I felt 120% better than I had in years. No more cramping/pain. It is a miracle drug as far as I am concerned :) It is (unfortunately) very expensive.

4/5/2011 8:42:03 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
apriso has been a miricle drug for my UC I have been on so many meds. and nothing was working for me.I have been in remission for two years now

1/27/2011 1:39:45 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
has helped to control te symptons very effectively,

1/24/2011 3:48:44 PM

Reviewer: Colitis -Ike, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Apriso for about six months and have not had any flareups. I was taking Entocort but my doctor had me switch to Apriso and am very satisfied. Apriso while expensive is about one third the price of Entocort. I read it is for use for up to 6 months but now I see many people have been taking it for much longer.