Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Apriso Oral.

2/24/2012 3:46:11 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Further to my last review of June 7, 2011, I have had no flareups for 18 months now while taking Apriso daily. My doctor has instructed me to keep taking it and I will. The only side effect is occasional stiffness. I also take Align, a probiotic everyday. Using the two has worked well.

6/7/2011 8:30:44 PM

Reviewer: Joe , 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
As a further to my previous review:(have been taking Apriso for about six months and have not had any flareups. I was taking Entocort but my doctor had me switch to Apriso and am very satisfied. Apriso while expensive is about one third the price of Entocort. I read it is for use for up to 6 months but now I see many people have been taking it for much longer. On May 27, 2011, after taking Apri ... Show Full Comment

4/19/2011 11:49:06 AM

Reviewer: NJMOM, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am thrilled that I do not have to run to the bathroom at random points of the day. I no longer eat lettuce or onion anything. Seems to have worked! I can say may hair seems to be greying not sure if Apriso is the reason.

4/10/2011 12:30:15 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medication in January 2011 and it worked for me immediately - I felt 120% better than I had in years. No more cramping/pain. It is a miracle drug as far as I am concerned :) It is (unfortunately) very expensive.

4/5/2011 8:42:03 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
apriso has been a miricle drug for my UC I have been on so many meds. and nothing was working for me.I have been in remission for two years now

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.