Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Caziant (28) Oral.

2/21/2011 4:38:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was very hesitant due to some of the negative comments but I have come to find that it's nothing I can't handle. The first week of every month is a little more "emotional" but I don't cry or have fits or anything drastic. I just notice I am a little more sensitive. I have had zero break through bleeding. My periods are normal. My cramps are cramps...sometimes they hurt ... Show Full Comment

9/1/2010 2:03:05 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was recently on Ortho Cyclen Lo and loved it! I just had to start cutting costs and budgeting and decided that $60/month compared to $10/month was a good saver...boy was I wrong! Not only have I started to be more emotional after being on it for 9 months, but I have seen a huge increase in pilondial cysts on my inner thighs! They were on both sides at one time and take forever to heal! They woul ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2010 11:17:32 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo for years until it became too expensive for me to stay on. I switched to Caziant and have had irregular periods and bloating since. One month my period came 4 days early and the next it came 2 days late and started out really light and suddenly became heavy with bad cramps.

3/29/2010 5:01:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Cyclessa for a year, then Velivet for 4 years and my pharmacy just gave me Caziant instead recently. I've had breakthrough bleeding and crazy mood swings, neither of which were a problem in the years I was on the other two pills.

1/20/2010 4:57:59 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since on this I have had really bad cramps, and been more emotional than ever.