Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Caziant Oral.

3/13/2011 11:15:34 AM

Reviewer: jayellea, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this almost two months ago and have had no side effects. I could not afford Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo and this was as close as I could get to the dosage in Ortho. I started taking it to shrink a large cyst and will continue to take it as an affordable and easy form of birth control.

2/21/2011 4:38:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was very hesitant due to some of the negative comments but I have come to find that it's nothing I can't handle. The first week of every month is a little more "emotional" but I don't cry or have fits or anything drastic. I just notice I am a little more sensitive. I have had zero break through bleeding. My periods are normal. My cramps are cramps...sometimes they hurt ... Show Full Comment

9/1/2010 2:03:05 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was recently on Ortho Cyclen Lo and loved it! I just had to start cutting costs and budgeting and decided that $60/month compared to $10/month was a good saver...boy was I wrong! Not only have I started to be more emotional after being on it for 9 months, but I have seen a huge increase in pilondial cysts on my inner thighs! They were on both sides at one time and take forever to heal! They woul ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2010 11:17:32 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo for years until it became too expensive for me to stay on. I switched to Caziant and have had irregular periods and bloating since. One month my period came 4 days early and the next it came 2 days late and started out really light and suddenly became heavy with bad cramps.

3/29/2010 5:01:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Cyclessa for a year, then Velivet for 4 years and my pharmacy just gave me Caziant instead recently. I've had breakthrough bleeding and crazy mood swings, neither of which were a problem in the years I was on the other two pills.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.