Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vectical Top.

4/20/2012 2:10:05 PM

Reviewer: ginger4, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
im in need of this ointment, and i really need help in receiving help to pay.it's because my medicad won't.im disable and my hands and feet are really bad.my dr. has prescribed other meds. but my conditions always return.sometimes more servere.this vectical has really healed the skin to where i have use of my hands and i can walk without so much payne. my derm.dr. is 140 miles round trip ... Show Full Comment

5/17/2010 7:10:28 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 (Patient)

Comment:
I need a vectical card for my copayment please where I could get it. Thanks. My a mail address. alexismedrano121@hotmail.com

5/1/2010 12:59:22 PM

Reviewer: Ann, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I was diagnosed with pustular psoriasis on both my hands and feet over 2 yrs ago. I have been on multiple medications and treatments (light therapies and laser treatments) The laser treatments helped the most. After stopping the laser treatments I was using two topical medications(Clobetasol & Vectical). I currently have stopped using Clobetasol and am now only using Vectical. My hands and f ... Show Full Comment

4/4/2010 4:45:46 PM

Reviewer: declined, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I also have Fibromyalgia and RA, my hands are deformed and quite crooked. I have used this now about a month. Using a cotton swab I have been able to cover the areas that need to be covered without any discomfort with my hands. This has been a good medication for me.

12/21/2009 9:40:14 AM

Reviewer: Gooch, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This worked great for as a regular maintenance drug in between my monthly clobex lotion usage. Clobex works great for me but I can't use it regularly. Vectical slows my psoriasis flareups enough to make this a great routine for me. My only complaint is the ointment form, it can be messy and difficult to apply.

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.