Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of febuxostat oral.

1-5 of 5
8/8/2015 3:13:54 PM

Reviewer: waikerie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I'm morbidly allergic to Allopurinol, so had to switch or suffer -- the Uloric has prevented any further episodes of gout, so I'm very thankful that there was an alternative...however, I am losing my hair at a rapid rate - that's the only side effect I can identify however. It works very well for gout.

4/25/2014 5:24:47 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I'm allergic to allopurinol, so I could not take it to prevent gout attacks. For years I had constant gout attacks. It caused me to get the growths, that they take samples of to diagnose gout. My Doc got me on Uloric and it's made a big difference. I haven't had any flair ups or attacks in three years. And my Uric Acid level is between 2-3 which is awesome. It's worth trying ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2014 6:49:21 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Uloric for over 3 years. I used to get gout attacks about once every 2 months or so. Since taking Uloric, I haven't had a single flair up not have I had to watch what I eat or drink.

2/27/2014 3:14:10 PM

Reviewer: srrp135, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Has not slowed or stopped severe gout attacks

10/21/2013 12:21:44 PM

Reviewer: WalkingonSunshine, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Uloric in place of Allopurinol as Allopurinol stopped working for me. With Uloric I have not had any flareups since starting the drug.

1-5 of 5

Does your kid have symptoms?