Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Acanya Top.

1/23/2011 2:18:26 AM

Reviewer: choppo05, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
all other topical treatments have burned, dryed, and irritated my skin only making my acne worse. this is my third week of use and havent had any cystic acne since just minor clogged poors and blackheads. satisfied so far

11/2/2010 2:57:21 PM

Reviewer: kittarn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My dermatologist thought I needed prescription medication for moderate acne. She gave me a sample of Acanya Gel. She warned me it would be expensive but said it would work well. She was right on both accounts. My skin is beautiful-my friends and coworkers always comment on how clear it is. It is a little pricey but I am willing to pay for the results. I only have to get a refill every two mo ... Show Full Comment

6/21/2010 11:48:59 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been using this for a week and I see significant results already. I haven't had a new breakout and most of the old acne is already gone. I have moderate to severe acne and have been trying to treat it for years and this is the one thing that has really seemed to work!

2/2/2010 1:07:34 AM

Reviewer: Lauren, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This topical gel worked well for my skin, HOWEVER, I ended up getting SEVERE abdominal cramps and bowel movements, which I later found out was colitis, a side effect of the drug. I wish my Dr. would have told me to look out for this, as I thought it was the stomach flu! Now I might need to undergo treatments for colitis.

1/4/2010 2:53:28 PM

Reviewer: DBerry, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Acanya seemed to make my acne worse. I kept trying to hang in there and not quit taking the medicine, but being 30 years of age, I am so frustrated with such medicines not working. I've even used Accutane and my acne came back within 3 years. It seems the dermatologist just want to continue getting paid while I continue being frustrated!!

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?