Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Acanya topical.

3/11/2014 12:08:46 PM

Reviewer: good skin wantabe, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    After taking two different prescriptions of pills which did nothing to curb the very swollen red bumping acne... I got Acanya... in days the whole face swelling and redness was gone... I still get occasional breakouts... stress related... but I will say that the pump delivery method is inconsistent... sometimes the effectiveness of the drug is far less than 30 days... and it is very expensive and ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2014 12:21:37 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have never written a review on anything before especially acne medications simply because I've never been very happy with the results. I'm not going to list all the medications and topicals I have used because this review would be quite long. However I've been using acanya for four days now and I'm already very happy. Seems like my face is already much clearer. It's been som ... Show Full Comment

1/1/2014 3:06:22 PM

Reviewer: anon, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    At first I dismissed this as ineffective, but later decided to try it after a bad reaction to antibiotics. You have to apply it twice a day, the whole area of your face - and you will see serious results! I recommended twice a day, morning and night - a thin layer and apply a bit more on troubled spots. I was surprised how effective this was, after about a week. Stick with it.

12/17/2013 1:56:34 PM

Reviewer: zest24, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I tried this cream, and it was painless for the first 3 days, but after that my face started to turn super red like a bad sunburn, it over dried my skin and my skin was very sensative to everything including soaps, lotions, and make up. It seemed like anything I put on my face just made it worse.

6/25/2013 10:50:27 PM

Reviewer: passmeds, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used Acanya Gel for about 2 months and it been somewhat effective. The very first week I was using it it worked the best, but after 3 weeks my face was totally broken out. After about 5 weeks I stopped using this gel and started using the Oil - Free Acne Wash with my clarisonic and my face been free from all types of acne for 3 months plus!