Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Acanya top.

12/17/2013 1:56:34 PM

Reviewer: zest24, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I tried this cream, and it was painless for the first 3 days, but after that my face started to turn super red like a bad sunburn, it over dried my skin and my skin was very sensative to everything including soaps, lotions, and make up. It seemed like anything I put on my face just made it worse.

6/25/2013 10:50:27 PM

Reviewer: passmeds, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Acanya Gel for about 2 months and it been somewhat effective. The very first week I was using it it worked the best, but after 3 weeks my face was totally broken out. After about 5 weeks I stopped using this gel and started using the Oil - Free Acne Wash with my clarisonic and my face been free from all types of acne for 3 months plus!

7/26/2012 9:15:55 AM

Reviewer: superQ5, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My dermatologist prescribed me this drug and in a few days i felt and see the difference.My stubord acne calm down and it dries up fast. smoothly going away from 7 days. IM starting to love my skin again. thumbs up!

6/13/2012 1:24:57 PM

Reviewer: KimCam, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been using this acanya for a week, but I have already noticed a huge difference. Even after the first use, I noticed that my skin feels softer. The third day I had a little itching, but nothing major and that has calmed down. I do notice some peeling in the morning when I am putting on makeup, but if I wait about 20 minutes after applying it to put on makeup the peeling is decreased. I ... Show Full Comment

5/15/2012 9:03:02 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Used product and had little irritation. Irritation went away and so did my acne, a few pimples remained, but huge difference. Out of nowhere, I woke up with an inflamed face that is red, itchy, and patchy as if I am sunburned. Skin feels rough to the touch. I've stopped using and will need to go back to demo to find out what else I can use.