Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Toviaz Oral.

1/8/2014 3:34:16 PM

Reviewer: TOVIAZ , 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been on this med. for 5 month's and had been have uti's, kidney infections, back pain and yeast inf. and raw red skin,down by my female part. If you get any of these symptoms. stop it asap. and call your dr.

12/16/2013 10:12:13 PM

Reviewer: Meeeee, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Doesn't help as much as vesicare

7/27/2013 7:16:45 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried all the OAB drugs, the latest was Detrol LA. In 12 years nothing, and I mean nothing has worked like Toviaz. Dry mouth? Use a dental mouth spray. I started off taking Toviaz 8mg in the morning. For the first 10 days I would have a strong urge to urinate, but only a dribble. But, slowly the medicine started to work. Before, I couldn't do anything without protection. Yesterday I ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2013 3:00:59 PM

Reviewer: Janet, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
This medication was a waste of my time taking it. It did nothing for me, althogh I did not realize it at the time I was taking it. I took it for approx. 2 years. I was still having problems but thought that was the best the Rx could to help me. That is until I stopped taking the Rx and realized I was still having the same problems I was having when I was taking the Rx.

6/29/2013 5:13:56 PM

Reviewer: Lynn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Day 5. No sleep 2 nights since starting. This morning I was very unsteady on my feet, dizzy and vomiting. My stomach is severely bloated. Today is the last day.