Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synvisc-One IAtc.

8/27/2011 12:02:12 PM

Reviewer: sparks, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Took a few weeks but no pain and lasted at least 4 - 5 months before I required another shot.

8/22/2011 9:56:41 PM

Reviewer: Angie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 19 years old and I already have arthritis in my right knee. I had my first shot of Synvisc One today and I'm still limping but the pain went away almost immediately. The procedure itself hurt, you feel the pressure all over your knee and it bothers you to walk when you get it, but it's all worth it.

8/6/2011 1:49:48 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had in right knee was great then left knee it is killing me with pain and stiffness its been a week

8/5/2011 11:04:44 AM

Reviewer: Brianna570, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 41 year-old woman with arthritis in my knee similar to that of a 60 to 70 year-old woman. I just had my second shot of the five shot/five week series of Synvisc. I am not sure of it's effectiveness yet. I am so desperate for relief that I am doing everything possible to reduce my pain. I am a tennis player and this problem is really affecting my exercise/enjoyment etc. The injectio ... Show Full Comment

8/4/2011 11:11:00 PM

Reviewer: Doey, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
just had both knees injected. Procedure was scary (hate big needles), but the DR applied a numbing swab first and then sprayed something to freeze he area. Took less than a minute per knee. Almost immediate result for me, no swelling. 1st and second day, I had some locking up on my knees as before, limped around a bit, but walking up stairs is much much easier. Will do again in about 6 months or s ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver