Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synvisc-One IAtc.

9/13/2011 3:02:00 PM

Reviewer: kentduffy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had the injection in both knees just 3 hours ago. The pain of the injection was minimal, just slightly worse than previous cortizone. I walked to my car with slight discomfort from the mere volume of material injected. Althought I am told it takes up to four weeks for full affect, I am already walking with far less pain than I've experienced in months and an very optimistic given such immedi ... Show Full Comment

8/27/2011 12:02:12 PM

Reviewer: sparks, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Took a few weeks but no pain and lasted at least 4 - 5 months before I required another shot.

8/22/2011 9:56:41 PM

Reviewer: Angie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 19 years old and I already have arthritis in my right knee. I had my first shot of Synvisc One today and I'm still limping but the pain went away almost immediately. The procedure itself hurt, you feel the pressure all over your knee and it bothers you to walk when you get it, but it's all worth it.

8/6/2011 1:49:48 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had in right knee was great then left knee it is killing me with pain and stiffness its been a week

8/5/2011 11:04:44 AM

Reviewer: Brianna570, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 41 year-old woman with arthritis in my knee similar to that of a 60 to 70 year-old woman. I just had my second shot of the five shot/five week series of Synvisc. I am not sure of it's effectiveness yet. I am so desperate for relief that I am doing everything possible to reduce my pain. I am a tennis player and this problem is really affecting my exercise/enjoyment etc. The injectio ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?