Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of aplenzin oral.

8/2/2010 5:44:42 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had been taking Wellbutrin for about 9 yrs., worked for awhile , kept increasing the mg. until i needed higher dosage. Began Aplenzin last year. This med. alone is not really helping my depression symptoms. I'm becoming frustated, more anxiety, because my depression just seems to becoming worse. When I was taking 1 pill at 522 mg. seemed to work well for most of the day, not everyday, then ... Show Full Comment

6/29/2010 2:27:28 PM

Reviewer: jenniferellen, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am on 512mg of Aplenzin which my dr says is equivalent to 450mg of Wellbutrin XR. I have been on this for about a year progressing to the current dosage that I am on. I think this medication has significantly helped me feel motivated and helped me to see my life more with the glass half full :) I know that it is working because when I ran out of my meds a couple months ago my boyfriend asked me ... Show Full Comment

5/11/2010 6:02:29 PM

Reviewer: pnwrighteous, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 45 and have had major clinical depression/anxiety and panic disorder for 20 + years. I was on cymbalta and wellbutrin. Since Wellbutrin is such a great drug I wanted to increase it because the side effects are little to nothing. So this is my 5th day of taking Aplenzin. And so far it's a great drug.

5/10/2010 3:56:29 PM

Reviewer: JoJo, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Bupropion was not effective in treating my depression while Aplenzin seems to be more effective

4/24/2010 10:32:37 PM

Reviewer: exhausted, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
2 days ago I stopped Pristiq due to side effects and got on the Aplenzin. So far no side effects. I have high hopes.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.