Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LoSeasonique oral.

11/15/2009 7:29:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my 9th week of this birth control. I have experienced no breakthrough bleeding which is good because my periods were pretty bad. However, I have experienced dizziness/lightheaded, a rash of whitish pimples on my chest and forearm that I have never had and an increase in my eating habits. Is this common or will these side effects go away?

10/23/2009 2:11:08 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I was only one Loseasonique for 3 months. I had some breakthrough bleeding also I had acne like I was in high school again. Not only that but I gained 10 lbs in 3 months! I quit taking it and now am on Nuvaring wish me luck!

10/8/2009 7:52:14 AM

Reviewer: TabiCat, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I am through my first month of taking this birth control and I have not experienced any sort of break through bleeding, mood swings, acne or weight gain. The only complaint I would have is my breasts are slightly sore, but nothing horrible. So far its a great birth control! I am 24 years old and I suffer from severe periods with extremely bad cramps and now I only have to worry about having a peri ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2009 10:18:50 PM

Reviewer: Meri, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 3 weeks on Loseasonique, I have developed extremely high blood pressure, gallstones, and a kidney problem. I didn't have any of these problems before. I am not happy. This is a dangerous drug.

9/30/2009 2:52:39 AM

Reviewer: goozzzi, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
So far on the ninth week on the pill, I've had two periods of spotting for a couple of days and one prolonged period (1-week) of bleeding, which wasn't as heavy as my regular period, but was definitely longer. My main concern though is that my appetite has become virtually uncontrollable and I've already gained quite a few pounds. I am just constantly feeling hungry, which is discon ... Show Full Comment