Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Select-OB + DHA Oral.

4/24/2014 5:58:10 PM

Reviewer: none, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
After trying a dozen different prenatals to help alleviate morning sickness (had horrible headaches and nausea), this one the only one that made me functional. Will definitely continue for future pregnancies.

9/5/2013 11:03:54 PM

Reviewer: AngelinaNora, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I do not recommend these vitamins. I would like to warn other pregnant women to read carefully the ingredient list and decide for themselves if having a bunch of preservatives, fillers, artificial food colorings and even hidden laxative medication is good for their baby's health. On top of that it doesn't have iodine which is highly recommended to have in your prenatals.

6/2/2013 8:46:24 PM

Reviewer: Slg1228, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is much cheaper than the Vitafol I was taking and it was easier for me to take when the morning sickness worsened because I could chew it. It doesn't taste bad and des the job! I am sticking with it for the duration.

4/2/2013 11:46:50 AM

Reviewer: justsaying, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking this product for a year before I got pregnant and during my pregnancy. I think overall my immune system got better and I felt healthier due those vitamins. I will recomend them.

3/20/2013 9:59:20 PM

Reviewer: Mommy8791, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am in my 1st trimester and after going to the ob she said if I don't like swallowing pills we have chewabl and gave me samples of this prenatal. I was very hesitant on taking them but sucked it up and tried it. You take 2 pills a day a blue pill that can either be chewed or swallowed that tastes like berry which is actually pleasant and no bad aftertaste, the second liquid pill is the DHA an ... Show Full Comment