Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MyoCalm Oral.

7/17/2014 11:29:23 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Was diagnosed with restless leg syndrome tried MyoCalm and it works for me. Legs jumped so bad it keep my wife awake and now she can sleep.

11/28/2012 7:32:20 AM

Reviewer: Smartest Nurse Sara, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced mod-severe back spasms. I had adjustments, narcotics and acupuncture. At my chiropracters they sold Myocalm. And I bought a bottle ! It was the best purchase of my My life! I take 2 tablets and within an hour the Back spasms gone ! I DO NOT feel groggy, tired or exhausted the next day! I believe Myocalm helped me get a better quality of life! I have told friends and family abo ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2011 11:59:19 PM

Reviewer: katy, 45-54 Female

Comment:
I took 3 tablets as suggested for sleep at 8pm this evening. It is now midnight and I feel nothing at all from it. Does it take time to build up in your system ?

1/27/2011 7:01:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Myocalm has helped me with chronic back pain caused by tight muscles. The PM version is great to use at bedtime as it helps me sleep more effectively.

7/25/2010 5:57:43 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was extrememly drowsy the next day, even after reducing the amount to only one pill, I was still unusually drowsy.

man rubbing painful knee