Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE Oral.

6/7/2013 10:16:17 PM

Reviewer: jess385, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this pill for almost 7 weeks, I currently have the worst acne I have ever had. Huge cysts on my face and also below my jaw line. I have gained around five pounds and am stopping this pill. I would rather have bad cramps than deal with the side effects of this pill!

6/1/2013 11:01:15 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My pharmacist switched me to Glidess vs. the Microgestin I took before. They said it would look different but it was the same thing just generic. My husband mentioned I have been extra moody lately and is everything ok? I have been irritable and my face is breaking out too, also with red patches as mentioned from another reviewer. I have gained weight so I have been going to the gym 5 days a ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2013 3:31:54 PM

Reviewer: sarahtuch, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
HATE HATE HATE. I think it's effective (I sure hope it is!) but I've been moody, nauseous, and worst, have been breaking out like crazy since being on it! I will never, EVER take Gildess again... I'm now insisting upon the Microgestin I was originally prescribed.

5/16/2013 8:22:27 AM

Reviewer: Happily Content, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Junel Fe for almost 2 years when the pharmacy said it was unavailable so for the same price 19.99 I got gildess. Besides extreme moodiness the first week I have been fine. This is only my first month but my period came regularly, I have minimal cramps and I'm not pregnant! wooo

4/17/2013 7:40:48 PM

Reviewer: MK2013, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
My insurance upped the cost of Microgestin to pick up at the store so I was sent Gildress FE 1/20 instead. I have been extremely moody and I feel bloated 2 weeks out of the month. I have already renewed my microgestin... I will pay the extra.