Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE Oral.

4/26/2014 1:15:54 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've loved Gildess. I've heard that women with heavy bleeding tend to spot continually while on Gildess, but I've had no problem whatsoever. I didn't gain a pound when I started it, haven't spotted at all, have predictable (and much lighter) periods, and haven't experienced any mood swings or changes in affect (depressive symptoms, etc.). Highly recommended!

4/25/2014 3:16:05 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about two years now, after about a year I noticed I would get tired ALL the time. Even doing the smallest things would make me tired, when my period came it made it even worse. I haven't had any problem with acne (I have fairly good skin). I'm planing on going to the doctor to be switched to a different type of pill.

4/24/2014 12:16:45 AM

Reviewer: Mayghin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am half way through the second pack and I am stopping right now after reading other reviews. I have had the WORST experience ever on this. I missed my last period and there are no signs of it coming. I eat mainly raw foods and do yoga everyday and go to the gym regularly and have for 2 years. Right when I started this BC, I felt extremely tired and got acne on my neck and jaw line, my hair looks ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2014 10:02:19 PM

Reviewer: Dallask, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Weight gain! I workout everyday and eat healthy, all of a sudden I started putting on weight in my stomach and realized it was 6 weeks into being on this pill. I'm also experiencing irritability, I will be changing pills ASAP!

4/13/2014 12:15:45 PM

Reviewer: Michelle, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I think this is my 4th pack that I have taken. My husband and I saved sex for marraige (making the excitement/sex drive for our wedding night after dating for a few years extremely high); however, as soon as I got on the pill, I noticed my sex drive decreased a TON (annoying) and I became much more irritable. While I don't want to "blame" the pill for my actions, I did notice that th ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash