Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE Oral.

1/21/2014 2:37:32 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using this for about 6 months. Iv been on other bc for about 4 years and I've never had any problems. When I started using this I didn't get my period when I was supossed to for two months. I'm always regular with my period. I'm stopping asap.

1/11/2014 12:20:06 AM

Reviewer: lauren1230, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got on BC for preventative measures and also in hopes that it would regulate my period and ease some PMS symptoms. I've been taking this pill for a month now, and while I know that the body takes a while to get adjusted to new meds, the effects I'm experiencing are just not worth it. I am stopping ASAP. I've taken BC in the past for mostly skin-related issues, but after Accutane I ne ... Show Full Comment

1/8/2014 4:01:36 PM

Reviewer: tifflcorbett, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This stuff simply sucks! Should be taken off of the market. I miss my Loestrin 24 Fe. It worked perfectly. I'm calling my doctor right now to be switched to Minastrin 24 Fe.

12/29/2013 3:03:58 PM

Reviewer: PISSED b, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ok (29 FEMALE).. I got on this for BIRTH CONTROL and maybe acne control even though I didn't have a major problem. Once was on Seasonique Go to Pharmacy and I got GILDESS FE 1/20 started the day of period which was a Thrusday. Today is 12-29 AND I AM SPOTTING STILL.. moody as ever having emotional problems.. and 10days into pill. I don't know if I want to continue taking this crap or just ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2013 10:39:21 AM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
I was also on Loestrin and loved it. My doctor switched me to Gildess FE when they stopped manufacturing Loestrin. I have had very long periods and breast tenderness since on Gildess. I'm going to call my doctor to see what else is out there.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.