Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE Oral.

11/17/2013 10:57:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Gildess was the first birth control pill I tried, but it left me with a bad impression of BC. I had been told that BC will make people emotional and may cause them to gain weight, but I tried it anyways. After experiencing these symptoms, I am not convinced that they are worth it. I do not know how severe the symptoms are in comparison to other Birth controls, and maybe I am sensitive, but I have ... Show Full Comment

11/13/2013 7:41:57 PM

Reviewer: paige1073, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Gildess for a full year now, and I am not exaggerating when I say it changed my life! I used to become so emotional and cranky when I was on my period, I had quite severe acne, and I was forced to miss days of school when on my period due to extremely painful menstrual cramps. All of that has disappeared since I started taking Gildess. Also, I have experienced none of the negative s ... Show Full Comment

11/13/2013 12:14:37 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Like others, I was switched to this after Loestrin 24/Fe was discontinued (why was that discontinued??) Anyway I've found myself feeling really tired, depressed, and emotional, like I could cry for no reason, which is not like me at all. I am stopping usage of this drug ASAP.

11/8/2013 12:47:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I usually dont write reviews, I was given this about 3 months ago and made me have the worst cyctic acne! this is the only birthcontrol that I ever had a issue with. I feel this kind has made me gain weight, I constantly crave sweet stuff and I never really did on my other birthcontrol pills have taken in the past.Definetly telling my gyn to get me off this brand!

11/8/2013 8:32:34 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After being on Loestrin Fe24 for almost 5 years now, I was switched to this medication because Loestrin was discontinued. I have been on this birth control for less than 2 weeks now and could not be more dissatisfied. I have been EXTREMELY emotional and exceptionally anxious, depressed with mild panic attacks.