Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE Oral.

5/5/2014 10:09:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched to this pill due to loestrin being discontinued. I've been on it for 5 months and absolutely HATE it. No sex drive, constantly spotting, migraines, acne and extremely moody. My poor husband is getting the short end of the stick. Thankfully loestrin is back and now being called lomedia 24fe. Once this pack of gildess is done then I will be switching. I just want my no periods and ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2014 1:15:54 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've loved Gildess. I've heard that women with heavy bleeding tend to spot continually while on Gildess, but I've had no problem whatsoever. I didn't gain a pound when I started it, haven't spotted at all, have predictable (and much lighter) periods, and haven't experienced any mood swings or changes in affect (depressive symptoms, etc.). Highly recommended!

4/25/2014 3:16:05 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about two years now, after about a year I noticed I would get tired ALL the time. Even doing the smallest things would make me tired, when my period came it made it even worse. I haven't had any problem with acne (I have fairly good skin). I'm planing on going to the doctor to be switched to a different type of pill.

4/24/2014 12:16:45 AM

Reviewer: Mayghin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am half way through the second pack and I am stopping right now after reading other reviews. I have had the WORST experience ever on this. I missed my last period and there are no signs of it coming. I eat mainly raw foods and do yoga everyday and go to the gym regularly and have for 2 years. Right when I started this BC, I felt extremely tired and got acne on my neck and jaw line, my hair looks ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2014 10:02:19 PM

Reviewer: Dallask, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Weight gain! I workout everyday and eat healthy, all of a sudden I started putting on weight in my stomach and realized it was 6 weeks into being on this pill. I'm also experiencing irritability, I will be changing pills ASAP!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.