Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE Oral.

4/26/2014 1:15:54 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've loved Gildess. I've heard that women with heavy bleeding tend to spot continually while on Gildess, but I've had no problem whatsoever. I didn't gain a pound when I started it, haven't spotted at all, have predictable (and much lighter) periods, and haven't experienced any mood swings or changes in affect (depressive symptoms, etc.). Highly recommended!

4/25/2014 3:16:05 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about two years now, after about a year I noticed I would get tired ALL the time. Even doing the smallest things would make me tired, when my period came it made it even worse. I haven't had any problem with acne (I have fairly good skin). I'm planing on going to the doctor to be switched to a different type of pill.

4/24/2014 12:16:45 AM

Reviewer: Mayghin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am half way through the second pack and I am stopping right now after reading other reviews. I have had the WORST experience ever on this. I missed my last period and there are no signs of it coming. I eat mainly raw foods and do yoga everyday and go to the gym regularly and have for 2 years. Right when I started this BC, I felt extremely tired and got acne on my neck and jaw line, my hair looks ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2014 10:02:19 PM

Reviewer: Dallask, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Weight gain! I workout everyday and eat healthy, all of a sudden I started putting on weight in my stomach and realized it was 6 weeks into being on this pill. I'm also experiencing irritability, I will be changing pills ASAP!

4/13/2014 12:15:45 PM

Reviewer: Michelle, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I think this is my 4th pack that I have taken. My husband and I saved sex for marraige (making the excitement/sex drive for our wedding night after dating for a few years extremely high); however, as soon as I got on the pill, I noticed my sex drive decreased a TON (annoying) and I became much more irritable. While I don't want to "blame" the pill for my actions, I did notice that th ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee