Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE Oral.

2/4/2014 12:57:24 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I have been on some generic of Loestrin since I started birth control 6 years ago. It's hard to remember how I felt before being on the pill, but my prescription ended a couple weeks ago, and I couldn't see a new doctor until now. I always assumed part of the nearly constant depression I feel and other crazy emotions were a side effect of the pill, but now that I've been off it for a s ... Show Full Comment

1/30/2014 9:48:26 AM

Reviewer: Sarah N., 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 20 years old, and had previously been taking 28-day Junel-Fe. My pharmacy no longer had Junel-Fe, and I was given Gildess-Fe. I have been on it for almost a year now and don't have many complaints. I used to have moderate-severe acne depending on the weather, and Gildess-Fe has cleared my skin up beautifully! I don't suffer headaches, pains, or drowsiness. Although, I do get a little ... Show Full Comment

1/28/2014 5:34:25 PM

Reviewer: Melissa, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 17 years old. I got on this when my health center didn't have microgestin anymore, and a week into it, i had very heavy spotting for a good week, and I was extremely emotional this month, and cried a lot, not sure if it was just me or the pills, I immediately switched after my pack was over. Although, I must say my skin has been the best it's ever been, so thats the only plus.

1/21/2014 7:38:46 PM

Reviewer: puftup, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this pill for 2 months after taking a 6 month break from birth control and this is by far the worst one I've ever had. My acne is worse than it's ever been, I'm moody and unmotivated, and the spotting has been non-stop. I stopped taking it the second I realized just how common these problems were on this brand, it's not worth it.

1/21/2014 2:37:32 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using this for about 6 months. Iv been on other bc for about 4 years and I've never had any problems. When I started using this I didn't get my period when I was supossed to for two months. I'm always regular with my period. I'm stopping asap.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture