Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE Oral.

6/15/2015 4:49:37 PM

Reviewer: SD, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Gildess after Generess Fe stopped offering the discount card. After 1 month on Gildess I started getting extreme mood swings. I would get emotional and mad for no reason. I also had awful cramps at the start of each period. I tried Gildess for 3 more months, but the mood swings and cramps only got worse. I called my doctor today to switch.

5/30/2015 10:23:44 AM

Reviewer: Trudy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
Made me moody ad I cried at the drop of a hat, not something I ordinarily do. It just took me so long to realize it was this pill! I miss the happy me and just stopped it in search of something else.

5/27/2015 7:54:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I don't know how others have a hard time with this pill. I take mine every night before bed, taking pills in the morning make me sick. My periods are normal and on time. No breakouts, I have cramps during my period (only the first day) nothing that midol can't fix. Been taking it for awhile before I decided to have a baby and am back now on it. Guess I'm just lucky.

4/16/2015 3:34:43 PM

Reviewer: Koko, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After the first week of taking this pill I became very dizzy all the time, depressed, and extremely moody. My fience even noticed a change in my moods and complection. I cried for no reason, I got mad for no reason, and my face broke out really bad. After four months of continuing the medicine nothing changed. So I switched! One plus, I didn't gain weight on this drug where I have with other b ... Show Full Comment

3/18/2015 4:30:03 PM

Reviewer: Melissa, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't even been on this pill for a month and there is an EXTREME change in my mood. I have been crying non-stop for the three weeks I have been on it, my face broke out like crazy and I am absolutely exhausted all of the time no matter how much I sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night crying for no reason, I'm so depressed all of the time and every little thing has been setting me ... Show Full Comment