Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE Oral.

1/21/2014 2:37:32 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using this for about 6 months. Iv been on other bc for about 4 years and I've never had any problems. When I started using this I didn't get my period when I was supossed to for two months. I'm always regular with my period. I'm stopping asap.

1/11/2014 12:20:06 AM

Reviewer: lauren1230, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got on BC for preventative measures and also in hopes that it would regulate my period and ease some PMS symptoms. I've been taking this pill for a month now, and while I know that the body takes a while to get adjusted to new meds, the effects I'm experiencing are just not worth it. I am stopping ASAP. I've taken BC in the past for mostly skin-related issues, but after Accutane I ne ... Show Full Comment

1/8/2014 4:01:36 PM

Reviewer: tifflcorbett, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This stuff simply sucks! Should be taken off of the market. I miss my Loestrin 24 Fe. It worked perfectly. I'm calling my doctor right now to be switched to Minastrin 24 Fe.

12/29/2013 3:03:58 PM

Reviewer: PISSED b, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ok (29 FEMALE).. I got on this for BIRTH CONTROL and maybe acne control even though I didn't have a major problem. Once was on Seasonique Go to Pharmacy and I got GILDESS FE 1/20 started the day of period which was a Thrusday. Today is 12-29 AND I AM SPOTTING STILL.. moody as ever having emotional problems.. and 10days into pill. I don't know if I want to continue taking this crap or just ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2013 10:39:21 AM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
I was also on Loestrin and loved it. My doctor switched me to Gildess FE when they stopped manufacturing Loestrin. I have had very long periods and breast tenderness since on Gildess. I'm going to call my doctor to see what else is out there.