Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE 15-30 28 oral.

10/1/2013 3:50:33 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've had two periods for the past two months I've been taking this birth control. I have also noticed that I am moody and depressed. I wish I read the reviews before I started taking it.

10/1/2013 1:07:07 AM

Reviewer: Sheehy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This is the absolute worst birth control I've ever taken. I have been so moody and crazy, I've been breaking out, gaining weight, no motivation, depressed and anything else you can imagine. I'm changing back to yaz immediately which always did me perfectly. Gildess is Awful!!!!!

9/27/2013 3:36:44 AM

Reviewer: Flittercakes, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My pharmacist switched me to Gildess about a month ago without warning me. I used to take Loestrin (which I loved and it worked perfect for me) so needless to say I was taken by surprise by this switch. The transition between Loestrin and Gildess SUCKED. Moodiness, cravings, weight gain, nausea, constipation, diahrrea, acne...the list goes on and on. THE ABSOLUTE WORST was me coming to the realiza ... Show Full Comment

9/26/2013 11:05:28 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have not had any of the side effects that are previously stated. If anything, my skin has cleared up more than ever. Downside, I do believe I have gained weight from it. Only times I have spotted are when I was late taking it. Either way, I am satisfied with this birth control.

9/22/2013 3:11:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am relieved to find that these many reviews have voiced the same side effects I have been experiencing. I have been taking Gildess for three months and have never been more moody in my life. I have two periods a month and have had increased fatigue and acne. Mostly, the lack of emotional control and irritability have been difficult for me. I have given this pill a chance and will now save my san ... Show Full Comment