Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE Oral.

8/5/2013 1:54:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the worst pill I've ever been on. I have been crazy emotional, got the worst cramps of my life, and started my period mid-month (sorry boyfriend). I'm switching ASAP.

8/2/2013 9:46:35 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this generic for the last two packs rather than Microgestrin and I am switching back as soon as possible. I have been moody, bloated and crampy. I've had quite a few days of break through bleeding also. I hadn't had a period for several months on Microgestin. I'm really surprised by the difference in generics for the same medication.

7/31/2013 1:41:14 PM

Reviewer: W21, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Sure, It did it's job. But as soon as I switched from my usual Junel to this, I noticed a difference. I started breaking out so much, it's cleared up after the first month but i've also noticed that my mood as been extremely irritable and my appetite as well as cravings have been pretty bad, normally i would be fine with the Junel. I decided to get off the Gildess for a month because m ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2013 8:31:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
ACNE! This was substituted for my usual JUNEL and it is crater city on my face as well. Called my doc and the pharmacy to only send me JUNEL. Junel could not arrive soon enough as I've been on Gildess for 1.75 packets.

7/10/2013 2:12:27 AM

Reviewer: whitty, Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I hate this medication. I will say it does help out with my heavy periods and cramps (for the most part). But over the one that I have been taking this product, I have gained a lot of weight, and worse my skin is breaking out like CRAZY. O have been struggling with my acne for most of my life, until my dermatologist gave me cleanser to start using... after a couple of months of the cleanser, my fa ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee