Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE Oral.

8/9/2013 2:25:38 PM

Reviewer: Rope's Mom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for 5 months now, after being given to me by my doc because of cost. I have acne on my chest (which I NEVER had before), moodiness like crazy, headaches just short of migraines, and weight gain. I have not changed my eating habits and have gained back 10 of the 20 pounds I worked so hard to lose!!! My breasts hurt the 4th month that I was on them so bad it felt like I was ... Show Full Comment

8/5/2013 1:54:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the worst pill I've ever been on. I have been crazy emotional, got the worst cramps of my life, and started my period mid-month (sorry boyfriend). I'm switching ASAP.

8/2/2013 9:46:35 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this generic for the last two packs rather than Microgestrin and I am switching back as soon as possible. I have been moody, bloated and crampy. I've had quite a few days of break through bleeding also. I hadn't had a period for several months on Microgestin. I'm really surprised by the difference in generics for the same medication.

7/31/2013 1:41:14 PM

Reviewer: W21, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Sure, It did it's job. But as soon as I switched from my usual Junel to this, I noticed a difference. I started breaking out so much, it's cleared up after the first month but i've also noticed that my mood as been extremely irritable and my appetite as well as cravings have been pretty bad, normally i would be fine with the Junel. I decided to get off the Gildess for a month because m ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2013 8:31:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
ACNE! This was substituted for my usual JUNEL and it is crater city on my face as well. Called my doc and the pharmacy to only send me JUNEL. Junel could not arrive soon enough as I've been on Gildess for 1.75 packets.