Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE Oral.

2/17/2014 11:02:14 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I am 45 years old, I have been taking the pill for 6 month and I like it, I have not felt any side effects. I have not gotten any side effects at all. I like it.

2/5/2014 10:59:50 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The only problem I've had on this medication is the increase frequency of cystic breakouts. My doc says we need to wait longer to see if things will clear up to change anything (ugh). Otherwise, my periods are very regular (about 1-2 days after starting week 4), last only 1-2 days, have practically no cramps, and haven't gained any weight.

2/4/2014 12:57:24 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I have been on some generic of Loestrin since I started birth control 6 years ago. It's hard to remember how I felt before being on the pill, but my prescription ended a couple weeks ago, and I couldn't see a new doctor until now. I always assumed part of the nearly constant depression I feel and other crazy emotions were a side effect of the pill, but now that I've been off it for a s ... Show Full Comment

1/30/2014 9:48:26 AM

Reviewer: Sarah N., 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 20 years old, and had previously been taking 28-day Junel-Fe. My pharmacy no longer had Junel-Fe, and I was given Gildess-Fe. I have been on it for almost a year now and don't have many complaints. I used to have moderate-severe acne depending on the weather, and Gildess-Fe has cleared my skin up beautifully! I don't suffer headaches, pains, or drowsiness. Although, I do get a little ... Show Full Comment

1/28/2014 5:34:25 PM

Reviewer: Melissa, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 17 years old. I got on this when my health center didn't have microgestin anymore, and a week into it, i had very heavy spotting for a good week, and I was extremely emotional this month, and cried a lot, not sure if it was just me or the pills, I immediately switched after my pack was over. Although, I must say my skin has been the best it's ever been, so thats the only plus.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.