Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE oral.

«Previous 101-104 of 104
6/16/2011 8:48:08 AM

Reviewer: POO, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
longer periods

4/16/2011 11:47:34 AM

Reviewer: Krsbear, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It definietly ruined my skin, I had clear skin with the occaisional blemish every few months when my period came around, but with this pill I was constantly breaking outwith huge pimples on my face that hurt extremely bad. I just went to the doctor and got it changed because I can't stand the scarring it is doing to my face.

1/31/2011 2:06:05 AM

Reviewer: twinkle , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Missed my period twice on this and it freaked me out (but I wasn't pregnant), but after reading other reviews I guess it happens with this. I have noticed dark spots on my face and people keep asking me what they are. My skin on my face used to be pretty flawless so that's a bummer. I'm close to one year on it and although at first I used to get headaches (first couple months), now ... Show Full Comment

12/21/2010 6:27:34 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had no negative effects from this treatment and have been taking it for almost 3 years. I think this goes to show that all types of birth control effect women differently. The only side-effect that I experience is that I do not have a period anymore, which to me is a good thing.

«Previous 101-104 of 104