Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE oral.

6/23/2013 1:43:06 AM

Reviewer: HBK42, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
THIS IS THE WORST BIRTH CONTROL I HAVE EVER USED. I got switched from JUNEL(which was finally working good for me) to GILDESS without the pharmacy letting me know JUNEL has some kind of production hold back... So I said whatever I'm gonna give this a try... After just few days I was cramping like crazy which is the reason I mainly use BC to help with my terrible cramps... No nausea, no headach ... Show Full Comment

6/21/2013 6:47:58 PM

Reviewer: Alena, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Very dissapointed. I have been taking this pills for two month and already feel that I gained weight and have been moody. On the top of it I had dryiness in vigina, headaches, nausea, and mood change. I know maybe 2 month is not enough time for getting my body to get used to it, and I would continue taking it, but in the middle of the second month taking my periods started. It is the WORST p ... Show Full Comment

6/21/2013 4:34:56 PM

Reviewer: Stephanie22, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about 3 months. I have gained weight depsite eating healthy and working out. I have been extra moody and I have bad headaches before my period. Also, I have been getting hot flashes, which is extra odd for me because I am always cold. I have never been this unhappy with my birth control and I am changing it as soon as I can!

6/8/2013 2:12:15 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I agree with the other reviews, I have been breaking out and gaining weight. Also have noticed more bloating and I have noticed vaginal dryness. I am requesting a switch immediately.

6/7/2013 10:16:17 PM

Reviewer: jess385, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this pill for almost 7 weeks, I currently have the worst acne I have ever had. Huge cysts on my face and also below my jaw line. I have gained around five pounds and am stopping this pill. I would rather have bad cramps than deal with the side effects of this pill!