Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE oral.

5/28/2013 3:31:54 PM

Reviewer: sarahtuch, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
HATE HATE HATE. I think it's effective (I sure hope it is!) but I've been moody, nauseous, and worst, have been breaking out like crazy since being on it! I will never, EVER take Gildess again... I'm now insisting upon the Microgestin I was originally prescribed.

5/16/2013 8:22:27 AM

Reviewer: Happily Content, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Junel Fe for almost 2 years when the pharmacy said it was unavailable so for the same price 19.99 I got gildess. Besides extreme moodiness the first week I have been fine. This is only my first month but my period came regularly, I have minimal cramps and I'm not pregnant! wooo

4/17/2013 7:40:48 PM

Reviewer: MK2013, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
My insurance upped the cost of Microgestin to pick up at the store so I was sent Gildress FE 1/20 instead. I have been extremely moody and I feel bloated 2 weeks out of the month. I have already renewed my microgestin... I will pay the extra.

4/9/2013 4:35:12 PM

Reviewer: (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been taking gildess fe 1/20 for a few months and I like it , but the only problem i have is ive gained 5 lbs. Good thing is its mostly in my breasts, there also very tender and hurt a lot ! also something else ive notice is that i have red patches on my face but they go away by the end of the day. but this pill is effective and its better then anything else ive tried

3/23/2013 11:25:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My pharmacy switched to gildess fe 1/20 after I've been on microgestin fe 1/20 since 2006. I hate it and it makes me highly emotional and I don't feel like myself. I feel depressed and angry. I am switching back to microgestin ASAP. If you've been used to a certain generic brand, I wouldn't recommend switching.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture