Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE oral.

11/8/2013 12:47:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I usually dont write reviews, I was given this about 3 months ago and made me have the worst cyctic acne! this is the only birthcontrol that I ever had a issue with. I feel this kind has made me gain weight, I constantly crave sweet stuff and I never really did on my other birthcontrol pills have taken in the past.Definetly telling my gyn to get me off this brand!

11/8/2013 8:32:34 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After being on Loestrin Fe24 for almost 5 years now, I was switched to this medication because Loestrin was discontinued. I have been on this birth control for less than 2 weeks now and could not be more dissatisfied. I have been EXTREMELY emotional and exceptionally anxious, depressed with mild panic attacks.

11/6/2013 12:54:02 PM

Reviewer: longbeach28, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been spotting pretty much nonstop since I started. I spotted so much that I just continued to take the second month without taking a break week because I felt I had bled enough already. Also it definitely has caused a yeast infection that I can't get rid of for over a week now. Not happy about it.

11/5/2013 3:21:51 PM

Reviewer: cubandiva, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My first time taking birth control so i went with a 3 month supply of this. I have literally been crying for 3 weeks. SUPER EMOTIONAL and I am never emotional. I feel depressed and sad a lot of the time which is out of my nature. I'm going to stop usage today

11/5/2013 1:35:21 AM

Reviewer: JessP, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Gildess for about two months now and it's probably the worst birth control I have ever taken. I recently switched from Loestrin because it was discontinued apparently which was really unfortunate since it was perfect, my skin was so clear, my periods were light, and it was just an amazing birth control overall. Anyways, my main issue with this birth control is that I have gott ... Show Full Comment