Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE oral.

10/16/2013 4:21:12 AM

Reviewer: ramiller994, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am worried that after i stop taking it i cant get pregnant, i know it takes a while to get out of your system has anyone had experience with after taking it?

10/14/2013 12:01:32 AM

Reviewer: 2young2bpregnant, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for 2 months. I was on off brand yaz before and it made me extremely depressed. Thankfully, this pill does not. I am a freshman in college so I do not know if this weight gain is the freshman 15 or result of the pill. I am now experiencing some dark brown spotting 3 days before the placebo pills. I came here to figure out what was going on, but I see that many others have ... Show Full Comment

10/1/2013 8:53:45 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My breasts hurts all the time. I hate this pill. Going on my second pack and it will be my last . Acne is bad and always moody.

10/1/2013 3:50:33 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've had two periods for the past two months I've been taking this birth control. I have also noticed that I am moody and depressed. I wish I read the reviews before I started taking it.

10/1/2013 1:07:07 AM

Reviewer: Sheehy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This is the absolute worst birth control I've ever taken. I have been so moody and crazy, I've been breaking out, gaining weight, no motivation, depressed and anything else you can imagine. I'm changing back to yaz immediately which always did me perfectly. Gildess is Awful!!!!!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture