Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE oral.

5/29/2014 6:31:21 PM

Reviewer: AshleyBee, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was originally on Lo estrin 24 and absolutely loved it, sadly it got discontinued. After that I was prescribed Minastrin (worst birth control ever, I do not recommend it) after being dissatisfied with that I was prescribed Gildess. I have only been on it a few weeks but I have the WORST nausea! Waking up out of a dead sleep in the middle of the night to throw up. Has anyone else has this side ef ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2014 11:11:33 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started this a year and a half ago after getting a blood clot from Yaz (it was so painful) I will say I spot a lot and missed 4 periods at one point (but I wasn't pregnant)s o that's a bit random. On a plus, I'm young and get around quite a bit and I've never been pregnant even when I missed pills and did-the-do. Very effective. No health problems.

5/5/2014 10:09:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched to this pill due to loestrin being discontinued. I've been on it for 5 months and absolutely HATE it. No sex drive, constantly spotting, migraines, acne and extremely moody. My poor husband is getting the short end of the stick. Thankfully loestrin is back and now being called lomedia 24fe. Once this pack of gildess is done then I will be switching. I just want my no periods and ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2014 1:15:54 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've loved Gildess. I've heard that women with heavy bleeding tend to spot continually while on Gildess, but I've had no problem whatsoever. I didn't gain a pound when I started it, haven't spotted at all, have predictable (and much lighter) periods, and haven't experienced any mood swings or changes in affect (depressive symptoms, etc.). Highly recommended!

4/25/2014 3:16:05 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about two years now, after about a year I noticed I would get tired ALL the time. Even doing the smallest things would make me tired, when my period came it made it even worse. I haven't had any problem with acne (I have fairly good skin). I'm planing on going to the doctor to be switched to a different type of pill.