Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE oral.

10/23/2014 12:20:23 AM

Reviewer: itsme, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this for a year once Loestren 24 was discontinued. I now realize this has been the cause of my sever mood swings, which eventually turned into severe depression. I now have a full period, which I haven't had in several years and the wonderful debilitating cramps that go along with it. I am taking myself off of any BC once this pack is done. No more hormones for me!

10/13/2014 11:34:07 AM

Reviewer: Kayla, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've vomited every day since taking this and will have to switch.

10/8/2014 9:48:52 PM

Reviewer: UpsetTeen, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for 5 years. I didnt want to switch because i heard that causes problems and i tried a few times it it made things worse so i went back. I have gained 65 pounds in the last two years because all yhe hormones are starting to build up and cause problems. I am very active and now i dont even want to go on a run because i have no drive. I spot and get surprise mini p ... Show Full Comment

10/7/2014 1:25:59 PM

Reviewer: berry123, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
While using Glidess Fe 1.5/30 I have experienced, mood swings, anger, crying fits, release of tissue, and horrible cramps. I have never experienced these symptoms so I asked my pharmacist about it and he said it was time for me to switch.

10/6/2014 2:36:55 AM

Reviewer: Kris, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For the past month, I have noticed an extreme change in my personality. I often find myself getting so unbelievably emotional about things I have never been emotional about in the past. I am generally a really happy person, so I knew something was wrong which led me to read these reviews and I am SOO glad I did! I just took my last pill of the pack today, and you better believe that i will neve ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture