Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Savella Oral.

8/19/2009 2:04:23 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It causes me nausea and headaches so far, but seems to be helping otherwise. I haven't been on it long enough to say.

8/18/2009 9:25:21 PM

Reviewer: mimimom5, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Don't judge my review by the "stars"! This is only my 3rd day. I was weaned off two other drugs for fibro and just began my tritration pack of Savella. I am having a difficult time with the side-effects. I am VERY nauseous and lethargic. Today I woke up EXTREMELY irritable (not at all fun for my family) and I am living on ginger ale. I have not had any constipation (quite the o ... Show Full Comment

8/17/2009 10:53:30 PM

Reviewer: butterflysaflutter, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i just started on a 4wk pack treatment plan.

8/17/2009 10:45:08 PM

Reviewer: Sheri, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have fibromyalgia and have gone through all the typical meds....I gained 50lbs, swelling of my hands n feet all while on Lyrica...My doctor started me on Savella...ever since I have started this medication I have been sick...I take my pills in the morning an am nauseous for many hours afterwards...no matter if I eat or not...I have not seen any significant change...I can't sleep at night bec ... Show Full Comment

8/17/2009 6:46:40 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just started it about a week ago. Praying that it will work! The hot feeling plus very moody hoping that will go away soon.Tried all the other medications for my Fibromyalgia something has to work. Has anyone had a funny feeling in your ears when you turn your head to fast. That is about ready to drive me crazy!?