Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Savella Oral.

8/12/2009 6:26:42 PM

Reviewer: Joy4x4, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
DIAGNOSED 6 YRS AGO WITH FIBRO & WHAT HELL & SOMBIE MEDS I HAVE BEEN THRU . BUT I NOW HAVE MY LIFE BACK, AFTER 3 MONTHS OF SAVELLA . TOLD MY DOC, WE COULD START DOING COMMERCIALS :):) GIVE IT A CHANCE , YES THERE ARE SIDE EFFECTS , BUT WORTH THOSE , COMPARED TO HOW OTHER MEDS MADE ME NOT FEEL ANYTHING . I LOVE SAVELLA !!!!!!!

8/12/2009 12:08:56 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
my neck doesn't seem as stiff as it always feels

8/9/2009 11:07:46 AM

Reviewer: Tommydale3, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic lower back pain. This drug was great in lowering my pain level but the constipation almost killed me. The only way I could have a BM was to drink the Phosphate stuff. enima's didnt work. Itried everthing, I really wanted to take this MD but I could not get rid of bowel problem. I think they should warn you that the side effects might kill you. I will call FDA because of my bad e ... Show Full Comment

8/8/2009 3:57:42 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Unable to take Lyica (due to weight gain) or Cymbalta (ineffective). My physician tried me on Savella with very mixed results, little or no relief.

8/7/2009 7:09:18 PM

Reviewer: cc, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 20+ year fibromyalgia pt. with RA and now Facet Joint Arthritis. Savella was strongly suggested by my great rhuemtologist. I'm not sure if all the side effects were the new drug or coming off the old. I had nausea,hot flashes,no appetite, lost weight(good thing) its back now(a bad thing). I wantd to encourage new users. I am less fuzzy, I have more energy, trigger point pain initially w ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem