Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Savella Oral.

7/29/2009 8:20:54 PM

Reviewer: theorrs4, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have experienced alot of mood changes with this medication that I wasn't warned about by my physician. Also my stool has been very black over the past few days and I got on this web site to make sure that this wasn't something that wasn't something that was a severe side effect. This medication is really good for fibromyalgia though. ... Show Full Comment

7/27/2009 11:06:08 PM

Reviewer: debntx, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Savella for 3weeks after being weaned off of cymbalta which was great for awhile then something triggered my pain and that was the end of the cymbalta working. I'm hoping the Savella will work because I am so tire of this pain I don't know what to do I feel like cutting some parts of my body off to take the pain away. I am having alot of side effects but not sure if it&# ... Show Full Comment

7/26/2009 7:56:08 AM

Reviewer: taco, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It was like I was not taking anything. My fibro became fullblown.

7/25/2009 10:54:46 PM

Reviewer: tjohnson, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Savella for about 5 or 6 weeks now @ twice a day. The past 3 weeks I have had very excessive sweating. Even while sitting in 72 degree A/C with a fan running on me I sweat profusely. It's very embarassing. Otherwise the drug works wonders for fibromyalgia. It's brought my pain level down about 50-60%.

7/25/2009 4:29:28 PM

Reviewer: Lynn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Taking it for about 6 weeks, most side affects gotten better. Take early in day, with a meal. For me, its a miracle... I am so happy, have a lot of my life back.

man rubbing painful knee