Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nuvigil Oral.

8/22/2013 5:29:18 PM

Reviewer: Purr, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have Been on Nuvigil for 2 weeks now , due to Narcopelosey , yes , It keeps me awake ,but it also messes with my blood sugars , and I have been constipated also , I read the warnings on the medications I am given and I discuss them with my Dr. also , these are not posted on Nuvigils' Site !! And why hasn't anyone came up with a diet plan for us ....Food for thought !!

7/30/2013 8:14:26 AM

Reviewer: japan92254, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have Fibro, CFS, and MCS. THis medication has been a life saver for me and my family. Unlike so many other meds, I've had no reactions other than feeling like my old self. I can keep up with my 12 yr old and all the responsibilities of caring for elderly parents and relatives. Unfortunately, I changed medicare insurance at the beginning of the year to AARP since my last yr insurance cha ... Show Full Comment

7/21/2013 9:39:53 AM

Reviewer: Graduate, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have sleep apnea and on cpap, I retired and re-entered College but was easily distracted or fell asleep trying to study. After starting Nuvigil, I was very alert and was able to improve my GPA. C's to A's. Wish I had started earlier. Graduated at 58.

6/29/2013 7:17:35 AM

Reviewer: RaineDee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
started with 150mg no side effects, kept me alert and not wanting to sleep in daytime for 3 days then didn't work anymore. was put on 250mg. within 4 days experienced some dizziness, moderate diarrhea,insomnia,feel very tired,short of breath at times, no concentration, memory issues, any little thing would irritate me (very grumpy), stress out easy. two days ago I noticed a bruise on my forear ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2013 10:52:58 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 (Patient)

Comment:
Trouble with heartbeat and shakiness and feeling like jumping out of skin