Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nuvigil Oral.

8/22/2013 5:29:18 PM

Reviewer: Purr, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have Been on Nuvigil for 2 weeks now , due to Narcopelosey , yes , It keeps me awake ,but it also messes with my blood sugars , and I have been constipated also , I read the warnings on the medications I am given and I discuss them with my Dr. also , these are not posted on Nuvigils' Site !! And why hasn't anyone came up with a diet plan for us ....Food for thought !!

7/30/2013 8:14:26 AM

Reviewer: japan92254, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have Fibro, CFS, and MCS. THis medication has been a life saver for me and my family. Unlike so many other meds, I've had no reactions other than feeling like my old self. I can keep up with my 12 yr old and all the responsibilities of caring for elderly parents and relatives. Unfortunately, I changed medicare insurance at the beginning of the year to AARP since my last yr insurance cha ... Show Full Comment

7/21/2013 9:39:53 AM

Reviewer: Graduate, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have sleep apnea and on cpap, I retired and re-entered College but was easily distracted or fell asleep trying to study. After starting Nuvigil, I was very alert and was able to improve my GPA. C's to A's. Wish I had started earlier. Graduated at 58.

6/29/2013 7:17:35 AM

Reviewer: RaineDee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
started with 150mg no side effects, kept me alert and not wanting to sleep in daytime for 3 days then didn't work anymore. was put on 250mg. within 4 days experienced some dizziness, moderate diarrhea,insomnia,feel very tired,short of breath at times, no concentration, memory issues, any little thing would irritate me (very grumpy), stress out easy. two days ago I noticed a bruise on my forear ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2013 10:52:58 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 (Patient)

Comment:
Trouble with heartbeat and shakiness and feeling like jumping out of skin

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.