Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nuvigil Oral.

10/13/2009 12:53:19 AM

Reviewer: fight2bfit, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
June 2008 I was diagnosed w/ Mono (at 49!) & a year later I was still suffering from terrible fatigue. Then June 2009 I blacked out while driving. Tests found that I my heart stops beating once in awhile (sick sinus syndrome/ AV block??) so in Aug. I got a pace maker. Then I blacked out again. Sleep study shows I've got narcolepsy too. The provigil (only 50mg) made my heart race & gave ... Show Full Comment

10/8/2009 9:35:44 PM

Reviewer: dcsnooze, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I gave it a month and barely go through it! Did have to add 20mg of Adderall to stay awake though. Provigil seems to be the only thing that worked but ins. co. won't pay for it. I think I'll ask if it is possible to take 300mg of the Nuvigil and see what happens. The past 2 months I did the Adderall- hypnogic halluc. come more than before on it. Did not have it so much with Provigil. ... Show Full Comment

9/28/2009 8:42:38 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Recurring Sleep Episodes During the Day
8/29/2009 3:25:53 PM

Reviewer: tskinney, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was recently diagnosed with narcolespy, and started taking 150mg nuvigil the first few days were fine then I was getting tired about mid-way through the day. My doctor increased the nuvigil to 250mg and it was too much! Does anyone else have the problem of stiff neck? Provigil hurt my jaw. I have been taking 150mg and it helps me stay awake but I still get tired.

8/29/2009 9:50:14 AM

Reviewer: M D, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been having episodes of dosing off and having major hallucinations. Tried NUVIGIL, and it worked the very first day. No nausea or headaches so far. I would recommend taking it with a meal/breakfest. So far so good!