Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Simponi SubQ.

8/9/2011 5:27:44 PM

Reviewer: Selinak, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed w/RA back in '94. I was on Humira which was virtually ineffective for me. My MD put me on Methotrexate and Simponi and I've been taking it for the last 4 mos. I do feel much better but the other day I just noticed a large lump under my armpit which was not there before and I am nervous about it. I'm waiting for my doctor to see me. Has anyone noticed anything like this?

7/30/2011 10:38:10 PM

Reviewer: k j butter, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I also only had 1 injection and experienced oral sores inside and then after they healed, broke out all over my lip and chin with terrible fever blisters. I have never had either problem in my life until now. age 50

6/24/2011 8:57:55 PM

Reviewer: alee.martin, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was changed to Simponi from Humaira 3 months ago. I am also still on Methotrexate. It is very likely to soon to make a judgement but I am not seeing any relief. Fortunately I am not having any adverse effects. I know there is no miracle. I could just use some relief....

4/11/2011 6:04:51 PM

Reviewer: Pontiac26, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken now 4 doses and over night with the first injection I felt totally better. I also take 2 other RA meds on a regular basis but this Simponi is wonderful. I have had RA since 1992.

3/10/2011 1:51:24 PM

Reviewer: ERAM, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Works for a week or so and then the pain returns. Just found out through my Dr. that there has been a recall on the injectors since they were not dispensing the full dose of meds. Will try the syringe before giving up.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture