Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Simponi SubQ.

5/14/2010 2:42:45 PM

Reviewer: Major Sue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Diagnosed in 2004 with aggressive RA and had been thru Embrel and Humira, (along with Planquenil, celebrex and methtrezate...etc.) but was still having rapid joint breakdowns requiring surgery to repair. Found out via daughter I also have anlylosing spondilitis (AS-am HLA-B27 Pos) which my doc things has been active for 30 years. Went on Simoponi April 5, 2009. After 2 months I could wear my we ... Show Full Comment

3/11/2010 10:49:58 AM

Reviewer: ernestwife, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
started 11/09 instant pain relief that lasted about two weeks with the first shot and have worked longer as my treatment progresses, However I have noticed in the when the weather is damp or cold the pain is less but is still there. No side effects so far and has definitely controlled my symptoms better than where I was.

2/25/2010 9:47:44 AM

Reviewer: jburt, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my third injection and it was painless unlike embrel.So far it has working just fine I haven't had any flare ups even though I get tired while walking because my feet hurt. Overall I really think its helping me.

2/10/2010 3:20:50 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
47 year old woman with Ra for 29 years, on methotrexate for about 5 years. I was having daily joint pains and flare ups. After 24 hours I noticed a huge difference. I am on my feet 15 hours a day working and it is such a relief now. I have had no side affects.

1/24/2010 11:29:13 PM

Reviewer: debbypri, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i ma a 43 year old woman with ra i had my first dose of simponi january 4, 2010 it worked very well with in 3 days i felt like a new person and was able to do things pain free for the first time in more then a year then on january 22, 2010 about 19 days after my first dose i started feeling alot of pain again is it possible to be pain free that quick and then start feeling bad 19 days later please ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.