Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lamictal ODT oral.

5/12/2010 7:44:27 AM

Reviewer: misskrissiemarie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the medication for only 3 days for BPD. I wasn't showing or feeling any anger issues, but for the last 2 days i was on it, i had this uncontrollable rage inside of me. I could feel this anger coursing through my veins and my head. It was very scary! I was constantly irritable. Many of the people i know that take this don't like it either.

3/19/2010 9:06:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
i was taking the regular generic lamictal, because of the cost, but I couldn't swallow the pill b/c of the terrible taste. So I swithced to the dissentigrating tablets which are much better. But I am noticing side effects that I didnt have before, like EXCESSIVE drowsiness. I can barely keep my eyes open to write this. Anyone else exoerience this?

3/8/2010 10:08:39 AM

Reviewer: cooper1020, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for 6 months without a problem. My stomach starting feeling like it was on fire after I would take it each morning. I also noticed that it started to only work some days but not others.

2/4/2010 4:56:50 PM

Reviewer: help-me-please, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
does anyone know if they gained or lost weight on lamictal or if theres anything i can do to help this medication work to its best capability please if you know anything anything at all i dont want to be miserable anymore

2/3/2010 8:27:16 AM

Reviewer: stormywoman, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within DAYS I was able to concentrate on my work, increase my productivity and stay on task. The only side effect I've had is insomnia but I'm willing to deal with that to have the "positives".

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture