Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nucynta oral.

11/3/2015 12:24:59 PM

Reviewer: Blah, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this drug for 2 weeks now .I just wanted control of my pain.Instead I have the pain controlling me.The worst side effect besides dry mouth seems to be joint and muscle pain.These side effects weren't listed but I didn't have this problem until I started taking it.I will ask to try something different.

10/22/2015 5:49:32 PM

Reviewer: South Auzzy, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Nucynta was prescribed as an alternative to Morphine 100mg SR BD which I was taking for 15+yrs with no increase and excellent pain relief. Due to people selling and abusing medication doctors where I live want everyone off it and are happy to prescribe Nucynta as for what my experience shows this provided little pain relief and made me feel like I had the flu. I find it hard to believe this has ma ... Show Full Comment

10/19/2015 6:22:27 PM

Reviewer: Txtbookmedic, 45-54 Male (Patient)

Comment:
    I have loose stool to diarrhea, if miss a dose pain returns and is intense! I have both neuropathy, back inj, body pain from fall, phantom pain from amputation. When all of these combine they exceed the 10/10 pain scale to excruciating pain to where I would not wish upon any creature on this planet....this medication along w/gabapentin help me deal w/this trauma.

10/10/2015 10:14:10 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking Nucynta for a few years now, it works! No side effects or feeling loopy. Just eases the pain and allows me to work and care for my grandson.

6/28/2015 10:33:04 PM

Reviewer: G, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given 50 mg of Nucynta for nerve pain from work injuries. I have burning pain in both legs feet arms hands. I took two little bites off the 50 mg tab after coming home from the pharmacy and I laid down to sleep. I could not sleep, I started having crazy dreams, hallucinations, terrible headache, increased pain and I was a nervous wreck. I went to work the next day and the pain was double ... Show Full Comment