Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nucynta Oral.

9/11/2009 10:42:22 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Nucynta is the first described pain pill I have found in the last 10 years. It takes my acute pain level down to a 5 except for my hips (they remain at a 10). I'm frustrated because it does work for the rest of my body. However, it has caused me to sleep walk, horrible dreams and when I wake up (much later than I normally do) my hands are in tight fists and it is very painful to open my han ... Show Full Comment

9/11/2009 7:48:14 PM

Reviewer: Ernie, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taking this medication gives me a real bad headache and makes me nervous.

9/5/2009 9:39:54 AM

Reviewer: KCSUNSHINE1949@AOL.COM, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it seems to be helping more than anything else so far.

8/31/2009 3:35:14 PM

Reviewer: scorpette, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I wrote the last review and failed to mention that the hardest part of getting used to this drug was the withdrawl of coming off of the Loritabs. The pharmacist at the pain clinic said most of my side effects were from withdrawl of Loritab rather than the reaction to this drug. Keep this in mind if you have been on other pain meds for an extended period of time.

8/31/2009 3:25:51 PM

Reviewer: scorpette, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have been on 50mg 4x a day for 3 1/2 months now. I truely believe it has been great for me. I had previously been on Loritab 10mg for many years and I am using this as breakthru pain in addition to Opana ER 50mg 3x daily. I did have the rush of adrinalin in the begining but that soon went away and the good is definately outweighing the bad at this point. More mobile than I have been in many year ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice