Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nucynta oral.

5/30/2010 1:44:57 AM

Comment:
    The first pill I took seemed to work great no euphoric feelings and no pain the second pill I took I thought I was going to die I thought I was having a heart attack luckily it was just a panic attach I will never touch this drug again. I truly did not thing I was going to survive. I have talked with others that it works great with just be aware of what can happen

5/29/2010 10:49:43 PM

Reviewer: EP, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Doctor prescribed after back surgery. It works well as in I do not feel anything after taking 100mg. This is because it knocks me out! I feel dizzy and loopy for the entire next day. I even had some blurred vision. Took a total of 3 times and this is it for me.

5/23/2010 7:23:57 PM

Reviewer: will1794, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pain
    5/22/2010 4:20:48 PM

Reviewer: DRAGOINFLY20102010@HOTMAIL.COM, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    THIS MED IS A GREAT. AND WORKS WONDERS FOR ME. THIS IS THE FRIST TIME EVER TAKING THIS TYPE OF DRUG. I HOPE THAT IT HELPS WITH MY PAIN. I HAVE A BACK INJURY FROM WHEN I WAS 14. IT IS FROM A SPORT INJURY I GOT HIT IN THE BACK WITH A FEILD HOCKEY STICK I AM DOING GREAT WITH THIS MED I HOPE IT RELEIVES MY PAIN BECAUSE I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET THANK YOU.

5/17/2010 6:24:37 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)