Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nucynta oral.

2/13/2010 3:14:59 PM

Reviewer: SELENARAZZ, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I USE THIS DRUG FOR SEVERE MIGRAINE PAIN-IT'S VERY EFFECTIVE, WITHOUT MAKING YOU DROWSY--SO I'M ABLE TO CONTINUE TO WORK AS A NURSE. I WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMMEND IT FOR PAIN. I'VE TRIED JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ON THE MARKET AND HAVE BEEN HOSPITALIZED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR PAIN FROM MIGRAINES. THIS WORKS-PERIOD.

2/11/2010 2:59:34 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female (Patient)

Comment:
    Mild nausea, insomnia

2/9/2010 2:52:20 PM

Reviewer: back2stay, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a back injury four years ago and a spinal fusion three years ago. I have been on many different medications but settled on Norco 10/325 two, three times daily. That left me with an up and down pain control. I have altered my entire life so that I can live. If I have just taken the Norco I feel great however, three hours later I feel horrible and have tremendous pain. I recently moved an ... Show Full Comment

2/8/2010 1:15:09 AM

Reviewer: Help with chronic pain, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had 3 failed back surgery's since 1-06 and I have suffered for over 2 month's it does not control my pain at all and too many side effects I want off this drug ASAP still have until the 16th before seeing the doctor and it's has felt like years and I can barely take care of myself or things I need to do because I am in such severe pain and anything I do makes the pain worse

2/6/2010 5:18:54 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)