Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nucynta oral.

9/5/2009 9:39:54 AM

Reviewer: KCSUNSHINE1949@AOL.COM, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it seems to be helping more than anything else so far.

8/31/2009 3:35:14 PM

Reviewer: scorpette, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I wrote the last review and failed to mention that the hardest part of getting used to this drug was the withdrawl of coming off of the Loritabs. The pharmacist at the pain clinic said most of my side effects were from withdrawl of Loritab rather than the reaction to this drug. Keep this in mind if you have been on other pain meds for an extended period of time.

8/31/2009 3:25:51 PM

Reviewer: scorpette, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have been on 50mg 4x a day for 3 1/2 months now. I truely believe it has been great for me. I had previously been on Loritab 10mg for many years and I am using this as breakthru pain in addition to Opana ER 50mg 3x daily. I did have the rush of adrinalin in the begining but that soon went away and the good is definately outweighing the bad at this point. More mobile than I have been in many year ... Show Full Comment

8/30/2009 11:55:38 PM

Reviewer: Not satisfied, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has not been satifactory. It does not reduce my pain and it gives me a short-term feeling of intoxication.

8/29/2009 11:48:16 AM

Reviewer: Prissy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taken this med (Nucynta 50 mg every 4 hours) for 3 days and I can't tell anything. I have been on Lortab 10, and percocet 10, and the only reason my doctor put me on this because my body has stop working with the other meds because I have been on them so long. My body hurts all over and all the time I have Fibromyalgia. Not sure what to do but I'm calling my doctor first thing ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash