Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Creon Oral.

2/7/2013 7:31:58 AM

Reviewer: Orpannie777@yahoo.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 2 every time that I eat and 1 with snacks. This medication has kept the pain away. The only problem I have is that it throws me into the donut hole every year! This medication is very expensive.

5/28/2012 11:15:09 AM

Reviewer: William, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered with acute pancreatitus on 4 occasions resulting in hospitalisation. This was initially caused by excess alcohol. I now suffer with chronic pancreatitus and have had 3 spells in hospital. Last year I had sever pain throughout my abdomin which resulted in an extended stay in hospital. For the past year I have not had any alcohol resulting in a remarkable easing in the pain side. Bef ... Show Full Comment

4/18/2012 7:31:16 PM

Reviewer: Scott, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had Necrotic Pancreatitis My pancreas exploded and began devouring my internal organs. Several procedures later I am getting better. I take 4 of the 2400 capsules with meals and 2 with snacks. It seems the larger dose has helped and kept me almost pain free in what's left of my pancreas.

3/29/2012 12:42:40 PM

Reviewer: kris-10, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking this Creon b/c I have pancreatic insufficiency brought on by alcohol abuse. I don't seem to fit the profile as most of you, but the instructions for this RX are to take it with food (BEFORE) you eat. Often, I skip meals because I also have acid reflux and nausea and I find myself repulsed by many foods. I use nutritional shakes to keep my nutrition up, but is Creon helping me if ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2011 7:30:20 PM

Reviewer: jingle, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I had a Whipples Resection & am unable to digest anything without Creon. This works well but it is very hard to judge the amount needed with meals & when dosage incorrect then stools very soft & oh so smelly as is the wind. Still without it I would be in BIG trouble so yes it is a great lifeline for me.