Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Edluar SL.

«Previous 6-10 of 10
4/16/2011 11:16:51 PM

Reviewer: johnz616@yahoo.com, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am very hard to put to sleep, even anesthegiologists have a hard time knockin me out and keeping me out, as I woke up once during the end of open heart surgery and also during a cardiac cath. I have tried EVERYTHING known to man, I am on so much pain meds, they would usually knock you out, not me. I am on valium q 6, again, it puts people to sleep, not me. Have tried, ambien,sonata,restoril,lune ... Show Full Comment

6/6/2010 9:21:44 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Difficulty Falling Asleep
11/9/2009 6:04:20 AM

Reviewer: John, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have arthritis and had great difficulty opening the foil packs. It never gave me more than 3 hours sleep. After 3 weeks of use, I suffered short-term memory loss. Overall, I was very disappointed.

10/24/2009 9:18:39 PM

Reviewer: emt_swva, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Within 5-10 minutes of taking the medication I go to sleep.I sleep all night and wake up feeling refreshed. It's nice to finally sleep for a change.

9/18/2009 4:44:08 AM

Reviewer: Janna, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After a light dinner At 5:00 pm, I placed the Edlur under my tongue at 8:20 pm and went to sleep around 12:00 am. Awoke at 3:00 am (wide awake) and took a Xanax hoping I could go back to sleep. It is now 3:35 am and I am waiting for some more sleep. This has been my sleep pattern since I dehydrated in June.

«Previous 6-10 of 10